The Flow of Qi


The flow of Qi. 
    QI (short for Quite Interesting) is a British comedy panel game quiz show for television created and co-produced by John Lloyd. - Wikipedia 

    Qi is the vital energy that is held to animate the body internally and is of central importance in some Eastern systems of medical treatment (such as acupuncture) and of exercise or self-defense (such as tai chi) - Miriam Webster dictionary 
      Qi is the vital life force that flows through the body and is supposedly regulated by acupuncture. - dictionary.com
        Qi is the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health -vocabulary.com
          QI - inductive power standard for charging cell phones wirelessly - Ynet
            QI - short for Qwerki Quotes & Inspirational Thoughts 
              No matter how you look at it, how you pronounce it, or how you spell it, QI is energy that is, vital to life. 
                Right now feeling sick as I am I can totally use some positive Qi. (Some chicken soup, someone to do the laundry, make dinner, and just take care of me would also be welcome 😉) 
                  I believe that humor is the force that moves us away from the cloud of misery that we sometimes find ourselves in and under. Inspiration is what allows us to move onward and upward and away from where we were. The flow of energy. Qi energy. 
                    It is hard to be coherent, cohesive, and conscious with my head throbbing and every cell in my body screaming in pain, but if I don't follow my own advice when I am at my lowest point why should  I expect others to do so? So here we go. Every single Qwerki Quote and Inspirational Thought starts with conversations I have with myself.

                    Sometimes the conversation makes no sense even to me, but the important thing is to have the conversation. So the following is a result of conversations I've been having with myself over the past few days.





                    As I said, I don't know if my current conversations are making sense, but at least they are giving me purpose and allowing for the flow of energy to be exchanged. It might just be exchanged with more germs and such so I'm not entirely sure that it is helpful, but I am making the effort.  Thank you for reading and I'll be back next week when hopefully Qi will have worked its magic and made me a functioning human being again. In the meantime have yourself a Qwerki and Inspirational day!









                    Comments

                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Third Party Intervention Failures

                    Reality and Duality

                    The Struggles