Strength to deal




 Qi Forces

Vol No. 5

"May all your Forces be Qi Forces"

Qwerki Quotes & Inspirational Thoughts



This past week has not been a fun one in our house. It started already last week when a virus knocked on our door, and I guess we let him (why am I saying "Him?" maybe it's a "Her"- Oh my God if it's a "Her" It will explain so many things...) It was so bad that I, the non-drinker, the migraine sufferer, and the one who will avoid black licorice at all costs like said: "Let's get Araq." I've lived in Israel long enough. I know what works and what doesn't. while I wait for the order to be filled, I'm still coughing and horking, so let me take a moment to re-cap. 3 Weeks ago I shared how Qwerki Quotes came into being and the importance of using humor to take you away from the dark cloud. After that, I spoke of Inspirational Thoughts and the need for "something to lift us up. Then last week I spoke about putting Qwerki Quotes and Inspirational Thoughts together which form "Qi". That, vital force of energy that is critical to life. There is something to be said for being happy, and inspirational. It is however hard to be either when just breathing feels like the biggest struggle. Fortunately, the experience can make us stronger and more aware of what we can and can not do. I checked where I was last January and lo and behold I was sick last January as well. Last January I was also Going Crazy with the kids being home. Last January I was at the end of my sanity, and I didn't know how I would recover, or last. Last January we had all gotten the Coronavirus. All of a sudden I received strength because I knew I had passed this. I had gone through this already. Here are some of my Qwerki Quotes from last January when we were all coughing.


There is strength in knowing that when life is tough I have the mental fortitude to deal with life's challenges. One day soon, I will stop coughing, and I will be back to myself. I bless everyone with an abundance of health. We should always know what we can and can not do. We should all know what we are capable of and have the awareness to laugh away our challenges. Till next week.When I hope to be back to myself, with my health fully restored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Third Party Intervention Failures

Reality and Duality

The Struggles